House Of My Dreams

When I see my future home in my mind, the picture is very clear on what I want it to look, and what I want is to feel.

I see a two-story house with a basement. No big, maybe three or more rooms. It should be rustic, wood or good colored plaster, with large windows where you can sit on the sill of the window and see the ocean. Of course, we have lots of sea or ocean nearby.

The kitchen is a very important part for me. I want a field ant rustic kitchen with an island in the middle where the kitchen is and as it will be a place for family or guests to sit and chat while cooking food. The kitchen is colored in shades of white majority, and have that comfort because I want to get things on the bench. Pasta, coffee or tea in glass boxes and pans cookware stove. A door in the lush garden and my garden where herbs and vegetables grown on top of it.

The master bedroom is the most important part, I care a lot about how things are where I sleep. I also like reading or relaxing in bed, usually carry my laptop with me and lay on the bed writing. Thus, a double bed is a must. Pillows, blankets and sheets are soft, spongy material. The leaves should be all the same color, not much, but the black, white, beige and gray comes through my door. I do not want a lot of color in my bed! The walls can be the color associated with a base, such as cream. I also want to get my room in the morning sun by the window, so I can wake up naturally. soft fabrics, curtains, cushions, blankets and some pretty flowers will do the rest.
A large closet is probably in the house of every woman's dream. But for me, not only for the space of clothing, is for the sake of my room does not get dirty! But of course, I still love if all my ski clothes and shoes can be displayed.

The lounge is a large comfortable sofas, a fireplace, plenty of space for dining and socializing. I also want a cut built as a library with a comfortable chair where you can wrap a blanket around me, take a good book and relax. The colors will probably be white, black, brown and maybe blue, red or purple. The large windows give the room a beautiful view in the day and at night, there will be plenty of candles.

There should also be a basement with laundry room, game room, a place to meditate and I like to have my own gym. A nice garden and patio to hang out is a must!

The feeling is the most important

When you come into my house, you will immediately feel relaxed and comfortable, this is the most important part of a house, if you ask me. It is comfortable and welcoming for everyone and plenty of good food is made ​​and eaten in this house.

My ideal home and I hope that in five years my family and I live.